The Veterans Breakfast Club and the Veteran Voices of Pittsburgh Oral History Initiative have many volunteer opportunities for those who want to help us fulfill our nonprofit mission.
Below is a listing of specific activities that we need help with:
Veterans Breakfast Club
- Refer veterans to our organization.
- Distribute brochures, flyers, or newsletters to veterans and community groups.
- Help plan and participate in fundraising.
- Sponsor/host an event.
- Drive veterans to/from breakfast events.
- Meet and greet veterans at breakfast events.
- Document breakfasts & other events (photograph, film)
To volunteer for these and more opportunties preserving veterans’ stories, please call us at 412-623-9029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.